- Phone: 336-366-0577
- Email: email@example.com
God has blessed this business. Select from the following dates for your barn wedding.
You will get 2 days in the following weekends
Dates for 2021:
Mar 6, 13, 20, 27
April 3, 10
May 22, 29
June 5, 12, 19, 26
Aug 7, 14, 21, 28
Sept 4, 11, 18
Oct 2, 9, 16, 23
Nov 6, 13, 20
$4500 if alcohol is served, this includes bartender and insurance fee
$4000 if no alcohol is served
Included in the rental fee:
- Barn and grounds for 2 full days
- DJ for wedding and reception. He will also come for the rehearsal.
- Setup and cleanup
- Tables, white chairs (200)
- Linens including burlap runners and toppers
- Barn owned decorations
- Minimum of 2 staff members will be available for your event
- Photo booth
- Games including checkers, Cornhole boards, giant Jenga
- Fire pit with wood for fire
- Pallet board or angel wings for memory area
A 5% discount is given if the rental fee is paid in full at the time of the booking with a check or cash. If you are active military then you will also receive a 5% discount. Only one discount will be applied.
Call for an appointment to come by and see our wedding barn and pay the $500 deposit to hold Blueberry Hill for your special day.
Inventory of decorations available (also included in the price)
- Wood rounds
- Blue, clear and painted mason jars in various sizes
- Milk glass
- Burlap aisle runner
- White rustic lanterns
- Table greenery
- Table lanterns
- Shepherd’s hooks
- Sap buckets
- Galvanized tubs
- Galvinized buckets various sizes
- Chalk board signs
- Bubble machine for outside sendoff
- Floor length white tablecloths
- Several colors of table toppers to choose from
“Go Green” You will have 200 place settings of flatware, 200 glass dinner plates, 200 water goblets and 200 cloth napkins to use on your special day. You can also use the kegerator for beer to avoid glass bottles or metal cans. Barware includes mason jars with handles and stemless wine glasses.
You will be responsible for providing the beer and wine. I have 2 kegators in the barn, one will hold up to a 1/2 keg of beer. The other kegator will hold 2 slim pony kegs. Please only bring what the kegerators will hold as there is no where to store any extra.
Liquor cannot be served at the barn.
Due to the fire hazard we will no longer allow chinese lanterns at the barn. You are still able to use sparklers, birdseed or bubbles for sendoff.